Taking a little break from blogging really unhappy for me.Without meeting my friends with their place(blogs) am totally missed it.Entering into a New life with a Lovable person.Feeling Excited & turned Married from Single.Feel like loaded with more responsibilities now.Notice you can notice that from my name itself:),Really happy to inform you all.Due to busy schedule i cannot able to read friends blogs.Sorry for that and hope as soon as i will be back.Coming to the recipe am today with ragi cookies.The cookies made with the combination of aromatic coffee and healthy ragi flour.Ragi or finger millet contains more fibres which helps to control body weight.Coffee make s refreshing in morning or whenever we take that.Coffee drinking a sip will make little relaxing a bit.Am i right?I want to combine both and the cookies came out more perfect.I replaced eggs with few tablespoons of condensed milk and the remaining proceeded same.You want to proceed the same procedure as you done with the usual cookies by replacing all purpose flour with ragi flour or finger millet flour.Cooking with whole grains are really healthy one and am following in baking too.Try this aromatic cookies and enjoy the day.
- Ragi flour/finger millet flour - 1 cup
- Butter - 1/2 cup
- Coffee powder diluted in water - 3 tablespoons
- Sugar - 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence - 1 tablespoon
- Baking powder - 1/2 tablespoon
- Condensed milk - 2 tablespoon
- Prepare the baking tray with parchment paper.
- Sieve the flour with baking powder.
- Whisk butter,coffee solution,sugar with vanilla essence using a balloon whisk until it becomes creamy.
- Now combine butter mixture with condensed milk and whisk further.
- Combine flour mxture to the butter mixture and make a dough.
- From the dough,take a tablespoon of dough,make a ball and gently press using palm or with fork.
- Preheat oven to 180 C.Arrange the cookies to appropriate distance.
- Bake for 10 minutes.After 10 minutes,remove from oven and cool for few minutes until they become firm.
- Serve with a cup of coffee.
- Use limited tablespoon of coffee solution to the dough,otherwise it will tastes bitter.
- Use all purpose flour instead of ragi flour.
Healthy Aromatic Cookies Ready!!!
Have A Great Day!!!