Here the simple dessert with little bit sugary too.A vegan dessert which can be paired with white vanilla creamy ice cream.I tried this before and this post was in draft for a month.This time am little busy with my issues and want to take little break from cooking for a week,am posting this.The way the fruits or poached using wine to add some color.I used little saffron here.For that you have to boil sugar with more water with crushed cardamom pods with few saffron strands.Try this and enjoy with scoop of ice cream.
This requires 15 minutes with silky syrup.
- Apple - 2 large
- Sugar - 100 grams
- Cardamom pods - 5 crushed
- Saffron stands - optional
- Cut into slices of your desire and remove the seeds from it.
- Boil sugar with cardamom pods.
- Add apple pieces and cook for 10 minutes until its skin turn pale.
- Now remove it from the sugar syrup and arrange it in the plate with cardamom pods.
- Serve this with chilled cream.
- Also use food color if you want that.
- Remove skin after poaching,it will easily came out.
Enjoy with cream!!!
Have A Great Day!!!