No Bake Brownies you want that?Using Flattened Rice/Aval.Interesting right?So yummy and easy brownie made within miutes.Again this is No Bake Recipe.So Here i used the left over stuffing i used for momos.There i roasted the flattened rice and nuts and powdered them.Having more nuts,powder some of them coarsely and some finely.
I used some digestive biscuits with the rice mixture.Adding warm milk along with condensed milk,cocoa powder and vanilla essence,your brownie is ready to serve.Here you have to wait for 2 hours for firm brownies in refrigerator.So line a tray with butter paper or wax paper and pour the mixture and flat it and kept for 2 hours and then make pieces and serve.
Serve with Whipped cream and nuts.
Lets Start Cooking....
Preparation time:10 minutes
Cooling time:2 hours
- Flattened rice - 100 gm
- Almonds and pistachios - 100 gm
- Sugar - 100 gm
- Coco Powder (semisweet) -1 1/2 tbsp
- Vanilla Essence - 3 drops
- Warm milk - 100 ml
- Condensed milk - 2 tbsp
- Digestive biscuits - 5 nos
- Butter (melted) - 2 tbsp
- Roast flattened rice in a hot wok and kept aside.Roast almonds and pistachios and kept with roasted rice.
- Powder the roasted ingredients.powder the sugar individually.
- Take a large bowl and add rice mixture and add coco powder and vanilla essence.Mix well.
- Pour the warm milk.Kept for a minute.It absorbs the milk.
- Now add powdered sugar and stir well.Add melted butter and mix well.
- Powder the digestive biscuits and add it to the brownie mixture.Finally add condensed milk and mix well.
- Line tray with butter paper or wax paper.Pour the mixture and level evenly.Cool for 2 hours.
- Make pieces and serve.Use butter paper while serving or cupcake wrappers while serving.
- I used roasted flattened rice,so it gets easily cooked in warm milk.
- If you do not want to roast them,Cook in direct heat with milk in a bowl and follow remaining steps.
- Adding biscuits is optional.I added biscuits to give more firm texture.
Flattened Rice Brownies Are Ready To Serve!!!
Have A Nice Day!!!!