Hope all are doing good!!!This month entirely a sweet month.That means most of the recipes are yummy sweets and desserts.So i want to finish this month with a yummy healthy ladoos.This recipe is a modulation of Moongdal ladoos.As that ladoos melts while eating.The same thing happen here.All thing you have to do is roast the flour without browning them and roast until the perfect aroma arises.This is the perfect snack for tea time.Taking 2 ladoos with a cup of coffee fulfill your meal.The ladoos are healthier especially for women who are going to work and also for home-makers and also for kids.
My Mom make moong dal ladoo/pasiparuppu ladoo by roasting them and powdered them.Again she roast in a low flame to rise its aroma and its well prepared for making balls.Here i made this with simple home using wheat flour , crushed almonds , cardamom powder and few spoons of melted ghee.This is a very simple recipe and easier to make within minutes.
Lets start cooking.....
Preparation time:20 minutes
- Wheat flour - 100 gm
- Powdered sugar - 50 gm
- Almonds - 100 gm
- Cardamom powder - 2 pinch
- Ghee / clarified butter - 3 tbsp
- Crush the almonds in a mortar.Powder a little bit and little bit in coarse state.
- Heat the pan and roast the wheat flour and fold them without burning the flour until the aroma arises.
- Transfer it to a bowl and roast the crushed almonds and roast them and add it to wheat flour.
- Add powdered sugar to the mixture and fold gently until all combines with each other.
- Add cardamom powder to it and mix well.
- Heat 3 tbsp of ghee and add it to the mixture and mix well.
- Make balls when the mixture is warm.If it gets cool,you cannot able to make balls.
- Serve them as a tea time healthy snack.
If you feel like adding more ghee,then you add few tbsp of boiled milk with 1 tbsp of ghee.
Adding jaggery is healthier than sugar.So substitute sugar with jaggery.
Cashew and pistachios can also be added to these balls.But i felt cashew have more calories.
Don't burnt the flour unless its odour will remain in the balls.
I crushed almonds not so powdery,if you want to add almonds as powder ,roast almonds in a pan and powder and directly add it without roasting again.
Almond powder can be stored for a month if properly roasted and powdered.
These balls can be stored for 2 weeks when stored in a air tight container.
Healthy Ladoos Are Ready To Serve!!!
Have A Nice Day!!!!!
Sending the recipe to